Commercial technologies and business needs continue to propel
human machine interface software. Automation interface software
today combines traditional operator interface, process visualization,
data acquisition, and alarming. It can also provide real-time
manufacturing data communicating from controller to corporate systems and back.
- Arc Informatique
- Software developer and distributor, a European leader in HMI and SCADA solutions.
- Bristol Babcock
- OpenEnterprise is Bristol Babcock's industrial strength SCADA package.
- Ci Technologies (Citect)
- HMI/SCADA software.
- Web Studio is a powerful, integrated collection of automation tools.
- iFIX Named #1 in SCADA by Control Magazine readers in 2003.
- The OPC Source.
- National Instruments
- virtual instrumentation, HMI and fieldbus and networking software,
including Foundation fieldbus.
- CX-Supervisor is flexible enough for supervising and control of a single Omron PLC or an entire network.
- Parker Automation
- CTC's Interact HMI Software.
- Software Horizons
- OI-2000 features the new instant HMI
for the Pocket PC or Palm.
- formerly USData, offers FactoryLink, highly scalable HMI and SCADA software.
- InTouch® HMI software receives Control Magazine's "Readers' Choice" award in the “Software, Human Machine Interface” category.