Today's distributed control technology is being driven by the need
to integrate control systems with the rest of the enterprise,
and thus facilitate top-down and bottom-up data access.
- Emerson Process Management
- Delta V, Provox, RS3
- DCS, SCADA, etc - subsidiary of Invensys plc.
Industrial Automation - DCS, SCADA, etc. - acquired by
GE on October 22, 2000.
- Moore Process Automation Solutions (was Moore Products)
DCS, hybrids, safety systems, etc. - see
Siemens Moore Process Automation.
- Toshiba International Corporation (TIC), has been a part of the American industrial scene for more than 30 years.
- Safety, Critical Control and Turbomachinery Applications - subsidiary of Invensys plc.
- full service measurement and control vendor - SCADA, DCS, PLC,